I live in the county of Ignis Fatuus. Where all things are beautiful...not in a hippy way, freak!...in a pastoral, sleepy-towny, purpose driven beautiful. The neighboring county is Lahla. Please don't confuse the two. I understand the temptation to do so as the border of the counties is sometimes unclear but do not misunderstand me when I say that I never am in Lahla Land. I avoid that route...too many hippies and carnies. Let's face it, no one likes a carnie. Fatuusians take great offense to this misconception. So please, keep it in check.
I have a large patchwork landscaped hobby farm, not unlike the English Countryside. My home is a modest cob home (traditional shaped....like a rectangle ...not heart shaped like the Lahla Landers). Most of the homes are built in this manner here in Ignis Fatuus.
If you were to visit the Chambre (spelled fancy on purpose) of Commerce and requested a relocation guide, you'd find some very unique things. Here's a sampling of what one might find here:
1. Unicorns. What makes Ignis Fatuus of great interest, is the abundance of Unicorns. Fatussians pride themselves on living here as it is the only place in the world that Unicorns live. If you happen to get to live here you are almost guaranteed a Unicorn as they only belong to the land owner. However, they transfer with the bill of sale if one moves out of Ignis Fatuus.
2. Cob homes. Basically mud but more accurately a mixture of sand, straw and clay. These are modern homes; they are not hovels. Superiorly built to modern stick frame housing in almost everyway. Monolithic and geothermal, they win hands down.
3. The Derby. The Derby is in fact the largest tourist attraction that Ignis Fatuus hosts annualy. It is the World Famous Unicorn Derby. It is our showcase of the local Unicorns and their conjurabilites. The Weasely's have box seats as well as a smattering of other non-Muggles. This, folks, is an immensley classy event that disproves any of the nonsensical stuff you generally see about Unicorns. You must try the events signature drink, the Strawberry Julep (no...not joolep...say "joo-lepp"...a tip when not trying to sound like a a bafoon).
4 Agriculture. This is an agricultural county. If animals, poo, hard work and long days don't suit you, then please recylce the relocation guide immediately. If they do or you're just interested in what could possibly happen in Ignus Fatuus, please, stick around! You won't be disappointed!
There are many more things about Ignis Fatuus that I just couldn't be bothered to elaborate on here but stay with me and I"ll show you the county!
[ig-nis fach-oo-uh s]
noun, plural ignes fatui [ig-neez fach-oo-ahy]
1. Also called friar's lantern, will-o'-the-wisp. a flitting phosphorescent light seen at night, chiefly over marshy ground, and believed to be due to spontaneous combustion of gas from decomposed organic matter.
2. Something deluding or misleading.